Monday, April 9, 2012

Shop Till you Drop

I filled out the package, Ryder stood a few feet from me.

"Peek-a-boo" the post office clerk said to Ryder. I peeked at him from the corner of my eye. He just stood staring at the clerk, unsure of who she was. "Are you Superman?" she asked, in reference to his shirt. He took another step towards me. "Hi!" she said. He soon was hiding behind my legs.

Well at least I don't have to worry about him running off I thought to myself. I finished addressing the package, paid for it and then we were on our way for the rest of our morning of errands- taking advantage of both Lucas and Alex being in school.

Ryder was a trooper through it all- he carried my pink pig pajama bottoms for me that I bought at Old Navy and hugged lots of decorative pillows in Home Goods.

(Our new bedding-finally made a decision and bought at home goods)

He even gave up the yellow bus that he was holding through our stop at Toys R Us without too much fuss. I thanked him at the end with some jelly beans from the dollar store and to help him stay awake on the way home.

After lunch Alex asked if I would play with her. I said yes. She said she was glad I was playing with her as a lot of time I am busy doing my work and can't play. Ouch. I am a stay at home mom- talk about reality check.

So we spent the rest of the afternoon, until it was time to get Lucas with these
Maybe tomorrow we will actually stay home.... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment