Monday, April 9, 2012

I Need Your Help

Hi everyone!

I apologize for how sporatic and lacking my posts have been lately. Posting just doesn't make time into my day when I have aprx. 3,000 photos on my camera card and a test everyday this week.

Life gets stressful.

But I want to post more and let this be a place of growth. That I can look back upon and see where I was in life. Where I can share my ideas with you.

Yet Twirl and Curl isn't doing it for me. I need a new name, I'm dying for a fresh start. That's where I'm struggling. I want a fun name, that's simple and classic too.

I would love to use my initials, MAT, in the title. I don't want to steal someone's blog title and just stick my initials in there. That doesn't seem fair. Plus it isn't very unique at all.

I would love, love, love if you could help me come up with new ideas. Here are some things about me that you might not have known:

My name is Mackenzie.
My initals are MAT.
I love monograms.
I love lists.
I love organizing.
I love my friends and family.
My family has three cockapoos.
I am a junior in high school.
I love pink. Light pink to magenta, no bubblegum.
I have crazy habits and things that annoy me. (A full post for another time.)
I love photography and baking.
I love reading.
I don't think a day is complete if you haven't laughed.

Please, help me out here! I have tried coming up with new names and nothing has fit or stuck. If you have any ideas at all, you could be the one to name my blog! If you could take one minute and comment on this post I would be incredibly thankful. I am getting a new design next week and need a new name by then! Can't wait to hear all of your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment