Monday, April 9, 2012

Mane Message

This spring I recently found a new product from Mane Message, I absolutely love their hair ties and hair bands! I have curly hair and hair ties had always been an issues, I never liked the generic ties from the drug store and they would always get tangled in my hair or they would snap in half as I was trying to get them out. But with these new ties, I've never had that problem!
I was ecstatic when I found out more about the brand, about Olivia and the way she has ran her business. She is an incredibly kind person and was so understanding for how long these photos have taken me!
I adore my hair ties and hair bands that I have and my friends love them as well! Make sure to check out Mane Message yourself and try out this amazing product!

No comments:

Post a Comment