Monday, April 9, 2012

Summer Reading

I love being able to read for pleasure in the summer! It is something that I love being able to do, especially since my GoodReads to-read list is miles long! I'm not a fast reader by any means but there are tons of books that I want to read and ever since I was younger I could not leave a Barnes & Noble without one or five books in my hands. So far this summer I was able to read The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It took a while to get into this book in the beginning and its length was a bit challenging, but after reading the last chapter I was in love with this book! You needed every single word in that book to make it as wonderful as it is. I'm now on the lookout for my next summer read! I'm leaning towards The Hunger Games series, but I need to go buy the book first! I also have a Kindle and am dying for an iPad (for baking/cooking recipes and reading), do any of you have an eReader? Do you love it? Also, I would love to hear what you are reading this summer! I'm also on GoodReads, my username is Mac_kenzie so feel free to add me on there as well! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment