Monday, April 9, 2012

Losing Inspiration

I've lost the photography bug.

I don't want to go take photos and there isn't anything that is inspiring.

I'm in a photo slump, which may partially be caused by the fact that my computer is running out of space.

I tried buying a hard drive to back up those photos with, but then if that crashes, the photos are gone. Poof. That thought terrifies me.

I'm trying to figure out what to do, buy a bigger hard drive to back up my computer on and then the previous hard drive with just photos? See if I can get more space on the laptop itself? 

I need to figure something out because having this slump is not helping my photography skills and will not help the fact when I travel later this year. 

Any suggestions to get some space back on my computer as well as my photography mojo?

No comments:

Post a Comment