Monday, April 9, 2012

Loving...Right Here, Right Now.

One: Reading
I am currently on spring break and I have been reading up a storm! I figure I have a list of books on GoodReads that is a mile long so why not spend some time making that list smaller. I have been reading Three Cups of Tea since December and finished that this week. I started Mini Shopaholic ages ago and finally finished it! I was on page 109 when I started this week and was at 416 in probably two days. Such a fast and mindless read. Emphasis on the mindless! Then today I started Water for Elephants. I would love to see the movie--Reese Witherspoon!--and tons of people have liked it so I got it in November and finally started it! I am loving it! I am already about 70 pages into it, I hope to read more tonight!

Two: Sunshine
I'm currently in California for the first of my two week spring break and am loving the beautiful weather. It hasn't been exactly the most incredible weather, but it is much better than Seattle so I don't mind the clouds or the major winds too much at this point!
Three: My Camera
I took some more photos tonight and am loving them. I just had this warm feeling inside while I was taking them and they just made me so happy. It was so much fun just going outside and shooting whatever was there. I loved it! Tomorrow I hope to take even more.
Four: Spring Break
I'm sleeping in, I'm staying up late, I'm playing tennis at nine o'clock in the morning, it is wonderful. I love it. There is no homework for the entire two weeks of my break and I think that is what has motivated to do even more reading. I head home to Seattle on Sunday but my week in California has been wonderful!   

No comments:

Post a Comment