Monday, April 9, 2012

Oh, Erin Condren

I love the new life planners from Erin Condren Design. I love them so much that I decided to order one for myself, even though I already get a planner from my high school that I will use daily. I'm an organization person so it was incredible to come upon these! A planner with a to do list and goal section for every week? Perfect! Before I made my decision I made sure that it would be something I used, to do this I read every blog post, tumblr post and review there is online of these planners. Everyone loved them and the only negative complaints were from the people that had their order deleted when they were hacked. I ordered my planner on Wednesday August 17th and got priority processing so that my planner would arrive before school began. Not exactly how it all played out...

I had ordered my planner with unique color changes and therefore requested a proof, I also cut the planner off with September 2012 being its last month since I would use it as an academic calendar. They didn't send me a proof and I had to email them to get a proof sent to me so I could approve it before it went to be bound. The people at Erin Condren were super sweet about it and couldn't have been nicer and I was just glad it all worked out. Fast forward to last Friday, my planner arrived on Thursday but I couldn't open it until Friday. I opened my planner and saw that it was from January 2012 to December 2012. I was heartbroken, it sounds crazy to be this upset over a planner but I was. I wanted to start using this planner the second I opened it and was livid when I opened it and it wasn't usable. My mom on the other hand, ordered a life planner and an address book and both of them were perfect. Insane. 

I promptly called Erin Condren where I requested a new planner and asked them to*overnight it to me and was told that I would get a call back. By about 3:30pm I hadn't gotten a call back and figured that to overnight it to me they needed to have it out earlier than 5pm when they closed. I emailed them and got a response back a little after 4pm where they told me that they would overnight it to me on Monday and that I could keep my old planner and that they were so sorry. I was also told that they had a lot of new people working and that they are working out kinks and that once again, they were sorry for the mistake. I was just grateful that I got a call that the problem was solved! 

Today is Tuesday and I was looking forward all day for my planner to arrive, finally! And before school starts! The mailman/delivery man arrived and there was no Erin Condren planner, my heart sank. Where was my planner? I figured maybe it was coming at a different time, being delivered later, etc. Not so much. I called Erin Condren back and asked to see if it had shipped to see if it was coming later or if it was coming another day. I talked to the same person that didn't call me back in the first place and he told me he would look for the shipping number and call me back. Fast forward to 5:20pm and I hadn't gotten a call, they close at 5pm. I called and talked to a different person, the first person I talked to had left for the day and was no longer there. He couldn't tell me anything really and I gave him my information and he said that he will give me a call and send me an email tomorrow. I honestly just want my planner! Do you think it will come tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment